Friday 16 February 2007

Friday 16th No Sleep til Dubai!

The best laid plans of hamsters will often gang awry.. or something.

after the printer drama last night, I thought it would be plain sailing, until the last bit of washing up and my surprisingly powerful tap conspired to create a spectacular indoor water feature as the stream from the tap bounced off the bottom of a mug and straight onto the kitchen floor!

In the end I gave up, ran down to the internet cafe to print the flight confirmation and abandoned all thoughts of moving Maisie to the relative safety of Chichester. Poor thing's parked under a tree in St James' Ave.. thankfullly there aren't quite so many seagulls around this time of years, so she might still have some yellow bits by the time i get home!

Of course, when I got to check in they didn't even look at the sodding e-mail! typical!

So now, as long as I can get myself to the gate, my destiny is in the hands of Emirates. I'm somebody else's problems for the next 18 hours!

No comments: